Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BF3 End Game  (Read 423 times)

KSK

• Charter Member
  • Nerdiness 12
    • View Profile
BF3 End Game
« on: December 12, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »

BF3's Premium last expansion pack is called End Game and is due out in March. One of the new vehicles looks like it will be a dirt bike , which I am very fond of since I am an ex-moto crosser. In addition this DLC will feature 4 new maps , weapons, more vehicles and more. I'm not sure what more means, it's anyone's guess... maybe a new game mode?

Wrecks

• Team
  • Nerdiness 25
  • Some days its not worth gnawing through the straps
    • View Profile
Re: BF3 End Game
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 09:42:57 AM »

So what is DBP peoples playing on line these days?I miss playing on line!I would like to know what you fellows are playing so maybe  I can purchase a game you guys are playing.I don't have TeamSpeak installed yet {fresh install} but I'm sure T- Money will help.So let me know and maybe I will see you brother's in the feilds soon. |mg| 
   Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

KSK

• Charter Member
  • Nerdiness 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 08:59:20 PM »

BF3 for me, some are still doing COD BO 2 and COH as well. If you buy BF3 get the premium so you get all the maps we play on.

DLT

• Team Recruiter
  • Administrator
  • Nerdiness 15
  • ....merely a flesh wound .... I've had worse !
    • View Profile
    • Deadbone Platoon - A Brotherhood of Gamers
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 10:56:53 AM »

Havn't played anything online for ages, spend most of my time working or doing the photography bit now (You can like my FB page if you want !!!!  ;) ).

I did buy BO2 but only played the SP and thought it was complete dingoes kidneys !!!!! Havn't even bothered with the MP at all yet. As for anything else I spend so much time on laptops these days I havn't touched my old Desktop in about 8 months ! Although with my nice shiny macbook pro with Parallels Seven I may load them on here !!!!!!
"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.
That word is ENGLAND." - Sir Winston Churchill

You're Mother was a hamster and your Father smelt of Elderberries. I piss on you from a great height  !!

KSK

• Charter Member
  • Nerdiness 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 05:20:18 PM »

Look forward to meeting up with you sometime on the BF3 battlefield when you have time DLT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up