Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2379 times)

xDiggerx

Greetings!
« on: October 26, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

I wanted to stop in and say howdy.  I have been playing on your server for a few weeks now and really enjoy it.  My COD4 handle is 10thMtn Digger.  The new maps and no nonsense gameplay are very enjoyable.  I can't wait to get my rank ramped up enough to get some of the weapons I really enjoy....that part can't happen fast enough!!

Thanks also for the TS invite tonight.  It was good to get back on TS/Vent and hear folks bantering back and forth and enjoying gameplay.  I was originally with the 10th Mtn Gamers group back in the MOHA days, really enjoyed the TS banter and the head to head battles then.  Tonight when the old MOHA map Destroyed Village came up....OMG, the memories!  Fun stuff.  That 10th group disbanded and I have just been roaming around playing ever since.  It's tough for me to put the FPS games on the shelf....plus I ask myself, why would I?  LOL  I am very much looking forward to the new COD coming out in Nov.

Personal stuff....I live in the central valley of CA.  Near Fresno.  I am 42, married, 4 kids....10, 8, 6 and 4.  I did finally figure out what causes those and there will be no more on the way!!  Pretty heavy into tackle football with my two oldest boys currently, 10 and 8, and soccer with my only daughter, who is the 6 yr old.  They are great fun as I am sure those of you with kids would agree.

Well thanks again for the invite and plan to see a lot more of me on your forums and on TS when I can.  And of course if I see folks on the server I will be jumping in there as well!    /salute

Heavyguns

• Team
  • Nerdiness 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 08:56:07 PM »

Greetings Thanks for stopping by we enjoy having you here it's always nice to see someone new here I look forward to seeing more of you on the field

By the way good luck on killing Muns |gobsmile|

|army|

InZane

• Team
  • Nerdiness 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »

WHAT??? You mean your NOT one of those 13 year old kids running around wasting old fat guys?? Well good. You'll fit right in.. Thanks for coming buy our server and playing. I.m looking forward to shooting you soon..

KillerKevin

• Team
  • Nerdiness 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Hey Digger glad to see a fellow Californian around.  I am up north in Yuba City.  I used to go down to Fresno with work but I haven't had to do that in a little while.  My son used to play Pop Warner football, oh the days of driving him all around the state for the games, but it was great fun watching them play.  It was great to see/hear you on TS.  I hope to see you often and try not to shoot me too much just shoot Munss.  ;D

SHOOT44

• Administrator
  • Nerdiness 29
  • Silence I keel you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

Welcome to the forums digger.
Glad you like our server ,i look foward to talking to you on TS.

aussie

• Team
  • Nerdiness 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 11:40:29 PM »

"tackle football" ? you mean rugby league right ? hehehe welcome to our little part of the world digger. see you out there next time

you have failed , please die

T-Money

• Team
  • Nerdiness 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 05:32:50 AM »

I've played with you a few times and got my butt kicked!!
I'm glad you found our fourms and are on teamspeak now,looking foward to playing with you now that I know your around our age. ;D
We try to run a fair server to keep it fun for everyone.

Rebel

• Team
  • Nerdiness 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 05:33:10 AM »

Hello Digger, it was good to hear ya.
Now don't shoot me so much.
Only shoot Scales, Fishy, Munns, Navy, Click, and KSK!!!  ;D
 |gobcheers|

Just Hold Still, And I'll make it quick!!!!

KSK

• Charter Member
  • Nerdiness 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 05:56:09 AM »

Great intro Digger, glad to see you found our merry band of misfits. We hope you will stick around for awhile and enjoy battling with us. Nice to hear you on TS as well, don't mind any complaining you might hear, we all think we're bullet proof from time to time. So you might hear "BS" a few times.
However , it's great to see you in the forums and on the server. Look forward to seeing you more in the future!

BuzzardT

• Team
  • Nerdiness 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 05:59:53 AM »

Welcome to the mad house Digger. It's been fun and arg.......................... with you in the killing fields. Keep coming back.

munss

• Administrator
  • Nerdiness 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 06:37:08 AM »

Hi Digger! Happy to talk to ya last night. Hope ya come back on even after everyone calls ya a HACK!! ;D
Thats the most popular call sign on TS. Its always in fun, or frustration. :P
As you can tell everyone wants to kill me. Why I don't know but if we work together we could make Southerngunner cry! ;D

“An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our
battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong
alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery!
“Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others
may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.”

Maniac

• Nerdiness 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 06:47:21 AM »

Elementary age Daughter & Soccer.
Seems like we have something in common!
Great to see ya!

Maniac

WhiskySix

• Team
  • Nerdiness 2
  • Seriously, I did nothing! It suddenly went BOOOOM!
    • View Profile
    • SoloFuer2
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:27 AM »

How´s it going, Digger? I´ve seen you play on our server several times, but didn´t catch ya on TS yet...
Nice, that you found us on the forums too. When COD5 comes out and we all have the "same experience" and you´re still better than Munss or KSK, well... yes-then we´ll call you a HACK again ;D

In all seriousness, nice that you like our server, feel free to hop in whenever you want...

Btw. (we, the Distinguished and Enormous Talent Gifted European Players, are on earlier)  8)

Shoot ya later
BF3 Stats

Mutt

• Team
  • Nerdiness 3
  • When in doubt...empty the magazine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »

;D Good hearing from you last night Digger, look forward to seeing you on the field...later man.

GI

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »

Hey digger nice to see you on the server hope to hear you soon on TS
Oh you must stop killing me kill Munss instead lol
hope to shoot you soon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up